Monday, July 16, 2007

I was wrong about Paula Abdul

Beacause of my hectic schedule, three jobs and graduate class, I only got two hours of sleep last night. I haven't gone on two hours of sleep since my early twenties, and I'm telling you it is a strange experience. It's like being on drugs I think. My heart was racing all day. I was jittery, and I was so tired I COULDN'T sleep. WEIRD! I seemed to get a second wind about 5 pm... Complete turn around... I cleaned (something I've been neglecting) , I ran 4 miles, I did lesson plans. It's surreal. Usually, 5 hours of sleep is what I get, and I am EXHAUSTED by the end of the night, sometimes falling asleep by 7pm. It was strange this morning though, and I can see where Paula Abdul and Uncle Jesse claimed sleep deprivation for their strange actions. I wish I had video of me this morning...but I don't. It was a little like this though....




No comments: