Wednesday, May 09, 2007

My Muse!


My friend Sarah is an amazing artist! A few years ago she "talked" me into taking a painting class with her at a time that I really needed a creative outlet. It was the best thing that could have happen to me at that time in my life. I was stifled and Miss Sarah B gave me the opportunity to express myself. After the class was over, she continued to teach me on her own time. We would meet at her apartment on Monday nights up until she went back to Chattanooga. I miss her so much! And I miss our wine drenched Monday night painting sessions. She recently sent me pictures from her art show, and I was floored. Most exciting is that she sold some pieces! Below are some of my favorite pictures from her art show. She is so awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mon you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the compliments. I luv what you did with the pics. I believe you are Mon-STAR! :) I miss you too! And I miss our Mondays!! Mondays with Mon! I look forward to a time in the near future hopefully when we can pick that back up! Next show-Relative Theory perhaps!? Or somewhere else in Norfolk...starting to explore that now. Stay tuned...see you next month! xoxo