Sunday, May 06, 2007

Busiest Month ever!

I spoke to my dad this past week and he said, "Why haven't you called me?"
"I've been so busy Dad!" was my reply.
and he agreed, "You're the busiest person I know!"
I don't know if that's true, but I have been very busy in the last couple of weeks with life, school, and the kids.

Some of the things that happened or are happening this month (yes and we are only at the beginning!):

Gabe will be starting private viola lessons May 8th

Alyssa and Jakob's soccer season is winding down so trophies had to be ordered, money collected, and banquet planned (Chris and I are the team coaches!)

I will be beginning my graduate classes May 10th

May 4th was my mother's birthday

May 5th was Cinco de Mayo (so many people don't know what it's all about so click the link to learn)

May 5th was Sarah Sherfey's Art Show in Chattown! (She is my muse in everything artistic)

May 5th was the wildest Peruvian Party ever celebrating the graduation of Claudia and Pia!

May 6th is the wedding date of Jake Briggs and his lovely wife!

There are so many more miniscule things that had to be taken care of and organized in the last couple of weeks as well! We aren't even half way through the month yet!

Oh and how could I forget! one more entry to the list:

Spiderman 3 came out and so requires a family outing (50 dollares for tickets! No popcorn for anyone!)

So I'm off...how was your month?

No comments: