Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March Madness?

This is Spar-ta! Chris took me to see 300 this weekend and I was floored! We had to wait until 10:00pm to get a ticket because all the earlier shows were sold out. I was very tired and wondered how I would stay awake through a two hour movie! HA! I couldn't have slept through that movie even if I had been up for a week prior! It is an amazing movie! It makes me want to paint pictures in vivid comic book colors! It makes me want to go back to school and major is ancient historical battles! It makes me want to be a Spartan woman (I think maybe I was in another life!) It makes me want to wash clothes on the abs of those scantily clad Grecians! Even if you haven't been to the movies in 10 years, you must go see this movie. Don't wait until it goes to video! Don't wait 10 years for ABC to put it on the Saturday night movie special. Don't wait until you can buy it for 5 bucks at the thrift store! SEE IT NOW! If you are still skeptical, check out the trailer below. I have many favorite lines and parts that I would recommend to you, the viewer, but I want you to notice the unspoken power of the Spartan queen when she gives King Leonidas the nod to do what he must to send the message to the Persians!

No comments: