Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One Million On Me!

So the chick over at Ten on Tuesday asks bloggers to make a list of ten things every Tuesday.

Here is the list prompt for today:

10 Things You’d Buy If You Had a Million Dollars

There’s no getting by easy on this one like saying “giving it to charity” or “saving it for my kids’ college”. You’ve got a million dollars, and you’ve got to spend it on yourself. Your list can add up to a million dollars, or each of the items on your list could be huge million dollar splurges. Your choice! Be greedy, spoil yourself!

Hmmmm...just for me? Alright this is my spoiled, selfish, Veruca Salt list!

1. Two houses (both big enough to house me, Chris, and the
chiren’) – The main house should be in Texas, Florida, or
Georgia. It will be by water. It will have: one bedroom for each of the
children, a music room for the kids, a Gators/man room for Chris, a
library and a dressing/shoe//walk in closet for me. The second house will be the “ranch”, and it will definitely have to be on 10 acres in Rivera, Texas. Right Chris?

2. Plastic Surgery/ Cosmetic Dental Surgery – Tummy tuck, lipo,
teeth implants, dermabrasion (no face lifts or boob jobs….yet)

3. Start up business - Jewelry boutique, t-shirt boutique, art
gallery, Moe’s, Subway… whatever! I want to be a business woman
because I know I would be fabulous!

4. A personal trainer - I'd get ready for a marathon. No measly half marathon 13.1 miles for me anymore!

5. Vacations somewhere wonderful - Australia, Souda Bay, Paris, Italy, Amsterdam, etc! I could travel for months!

6. Art lessons - My personal art teacher has left me, but with a mil I guess I could hire another to teach me the art of the paint brush.

7. Two cars - A Range Rover to tote the kids to and fro, and a silver Crossfire for times when I need speed and don't need any more than two seats!

8. A New wardrobe to fit my new size 6/8 body - This after the plastic surgery and the marathon training.

9. Expensive jewelry - Rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets! Something to match with all the new clothes!

10. A trustworthy personal accountant - So I can use the money to make more money and never have to worry about money again!

Who knew it was so much fun being selfish and spoiled! (even if only in blogosphere theory) Watch one of my favorite spoiled brats of all time below. Watching this makes me feel a little less guilty about my list!

No comments: