Tuesday, September 11, 2007

10 Cities You Could Live In (for a month, for a year...if you couldn't live in your own)

1. London - I love an English accent, and I think I would be endlessly entertained just people watching (and listening). I would also love the music scene!
2. San Antonio - When we went to visit this summer we were enthralled! Things I have seen a million times (The Alamo, Market Square, Space Needle, etc) seemed like the first time!
3. Cypress, Texas - To be near Brigette and Kylie for a little while.
4. Las Vegas - for a month of debauchery!
5. Atlanta- For inexpensive houses and a million things to do, not to mention being close to my in-laws ( Yes I would want to be close to them!)
6. Austin - We were not impressed with Austin when we went to visit this summer (damn non-flying bats!) but I would love to live there for a few weeks for the South by Southwest music festival.
7. Barcelona - because it just sounds beautiful.
8. Souda Bay, Crete - For the goat cheese pizza, the harbor, and the restaurant on the cliff all described to me second hand by my hubby.
9. Ft. Walton Beach, Florida - White beaches and warm water, who could ask for anything more!
10. Maui - Do I even need to explain why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog (Oh yeah! Love the blog spam! Love! It!), you're on my oh-so-trendy blogroll. Not that it will do you8 any good as I'm quite sure your visiting my site effectively doubled my readership!

Back to your post:
1. London: No doubt. Asside from the Communist-ish taxes, I've always though I would enjoy that city. Must be our shared love of alcohol.
2. Texas (pt.1): I've heard San Antonio is cool. Never been there, but I know houses are relatively cheap. Cypress... um, yeah. How about Cyprus (Wikipedia is the devil in disguise)?
3. Vegas is good for a day or two. After that, you've seen it. But it was so worth it!
4. Atlanta: Can be fun. Great "Gentleman's Clubs". Check out the Masquerade while there if a good band's playing in Heaven, if not, Purgatory's always fun.
2a. More Texas:...
5. Barcelona: Always wanted to check it out. I know Spaniards know how to throw down.
6. Souda Bay: Hubby need to get off ass and take Wubby there... RIGHT!?
7. Ft Walton Beach: Seriously, check out Sanibel Island. Seriously. I'm seriously here.
8. Maui: No, the only thing you need to explain is why Ft. Walton, Vegas and anything in Texas (short of Padre Island/Lil' Tijuana - neither of which made the list for some reason) are above it!